Posting from an EEA country - Nations League

UEFA Nations League Final 2023, Legal Information

Content Type
UEFA Guidelines

If your company is based outside of the Netherlands, but within the EU, the EEA or Switzerland, and it performs an assignment in the Netherlands with employees that come from countries outside the EU, the EEA, or Switzerland, you do not need a work permit if you are allowed to work in your company's country.

Foreign employers based in the EEA or Switzerland must notify the Dutch authorities about the temporary posting before starting work in the Netherlands. The notification can be done through the online notification portal: