Work Permits - Women's Champions League

UEFA Women's Champions League Final 2023, Legal Information

Content Type
UEFA Guidelines

Do I need a work permit? 

Nationals of EEA member states and Switzerland can take advantage of unrestricted freedom of movement for workers and do not require a permit to work in the Netherlands.

To take up gainful employment in the Netherlands for up to 90 days, nationals of countries other than EEA member states or Switzerland (‘third-country nationals’) may need a work permit. Details are provided here.

Incidental employment such as taking part in a sports event may also be exempt from work permit requirements.

See furthermore the information on posting workers, below.

Contact information

For more information on work permit requirements, please contact the Dutch embassy or consulate in your country of residence or contact the UWV (public employment services organisation) Employee Helpline by calling +31 88 898 20 01.